Learn about Trinity
Founded in 1870, Trinity Lutheran Church & School began in a storefront at 8th and Gaines. After a few months, with a full-time teacher and 50 students, Trinity relocated to a new location on West 5th St. The community has continued to grow and our location has migrated further away from the Mississippi River over the past nearly 150 years until it has landed at our current campus on a hillside at 1122 W Central Park Ave in Davenport. Today Trinity Lutheran Church & School continues to equip God's people through Word and Sacrament to grow, serve, and reach out with the love of Christ so that all may know Him.